Enjoy the best of the Canadian Rockies on this independent tour which includes a two day rail journey on the famous Rocky Mountaineer. Fly to Calgary in the western province of Alberta before taking a transfer to the charming mountain town of Banff. From here take a fabulous day-long excursion of the mountains, lakes and waterfalls which will end at the emerald waters of stunning Lake Louise. Spend the night here before travelling the Icefields Parkway and visiting the Athabasca Glacier, including a trip on an Ice Explorer vehicle. After a couple of nights in the gorgeous town of Jasper, you will board the Rocky Mountaineer train for a two day journey of a lifetime through the Rockies. You’ll end in Vancouver, where you can either spend one night and then fly home or extend your stay in this lovely city. You could add on a cruise to Alaska, or fly back via the cosmopolitan city of Toronto and visit the awe-inspiring Niagara Falls.
We love this tour because you don’t have to drive yourself around with all transportation included (except airport transfers), and you will pick and choose your hotels and excursions so that everything is pre-booked. You will be given full details of all meeting points and times, but please note there is not a tour manager throughout. (JV)
- Marvel at spectacular Lake Louise – one of the most photographed lakes in the world.
- Take a two-day “Journey Through the Clouds” rail journey through the Rockies onboard the Rocky Mountaineer
- Enjoy a tour of the Icefields Parkway including a trip on an Ice Explorer and the Glacier Skywalk
- Discover the mountains, lakes and waterfalls on a tour of Banff National Park
- Experience the beauty of Jasper National Park with a tour including lunch and a cruise on beautiful Lake Maligne.
Fly to Calgary 1 night – Banff 1 night – Lake Louise 1 night - Jasper 2 nights – Rocky Mountaineer train for 2 days with overnight in Kamloops – Vancouver 1 night
May: 03 07 10 14 17 21 24 28 31
June: 04 07 11 14 18 21 25 28
July: 02 05 09 12 16 19 23 26 30
August: 02 06 09 13 16 20 23 27 30
September: 03 06 10 13 17 20 24 27
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits