Start your Rocky Mountain Journey in Calgary - known as "The Gateway to the Rockies". then begin your journey west to the gorgeous mountain town of Banff in the heart of Canada's oldest national park.
After a couple of days exploration, head north to the emerald waters of Lake Louise - Canada's most photographed lake. Continue your Canadian Rockies experience in Jasper National Park, then head through spectacular scenary to the laid-back resort of Sun Peaks.
Your final stop is Vancouver on the Pacific Coast. This is a tailormade itinerary so we can extend your stay in any of the locations en route. You can also make this holiday extra special with an extension over to Vancouver Island or adding on a 7-day cruise to Alaska. (TM)
Fly to Calgary 1 night Calgary; Banff 2 nights; Lake Louise 1 night; Japser 1 night; Sun Peaks 1 night; Vancouver 1 night; Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits