Combine Calgary and Edmonton on this Alberta city twin centre. Explore the cowboy city of Calgary, ascend the Calgary Tower and visit the scene of Eddie the Eagles exploits at the Winsport Olympic Park. Experience the lovely laid-back city of Edmonton, perhaps taking a walking tour through the beautiful Edmonton River Valley or learn about the pioneer heritage and fur trading roots of this charming city. You can also venture outside the city limits, we can arrange a day trip to Banff from Calgary.
Our suggestion is four nights in Calgary followed by three nights in Edmonton, but you can change this to suit you. You can choose different hotels and we’ll create an itinerary that’s perfect for you.
- Enjoy 306 degree views of Calgary, the Rocky Mountains and the prairies from the top of the Calgary Tower
- Step back in time at the Calgary Heritage Park Historical Village, visiting a First Nations encampment and ride a steam train through the old west
- Visit the Winsport Canada Olympic Park, and the adventurous can experience the Summer Bobsleigh Ride and zipline from the top of the ski jump tower where Eddie the Eagle entertained the nation
- Perhaps take a day trip to Banff including a ride to the top of the mountain on the Gondola for spectacular views
- Enjoy a culinary walking tour of Edmonton along 104 street, one of the city’s most vibrant food areas or a River Valley walking tour along the riverbank to Louis McKinney Park with spectacular views
- Take a Segway tour through North America’s largest urban parkland through Edmonton
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits