We love this holiday as it includes bucket-list experiences but you can enjoy it at your own pace and don’t have to drive anywhere, plus we’ve included a variety of cruises so that you can also admire the sights from the water. Spend a couple of days in the exciting city of Toronto which is crammed full of things to do and see, such as the Ice Hockey Hall of Fame and the vertigo-inducing CN Tower (we dare you to stand on the glass floor). Then take a scenic harbour cruise, admiring the city skyline and views of Toronto Island parkland and the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse. Take a day trip to Niagara Falls including a cruise to the Falls and time to wander the quaint old town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
You’ll then catch a train to the charming capital of Ottawa – a lovely contrast to Toronto. Ottawa sits on the south bank of the Ottawa River and has the Rideau Canal running through it, which gives the city a serene character. You can choose from a cruise on either the river or the canal to view the sights. We also recommend visiting at least one of the superb museums such as the Canadian Museum of Nature or the Canadian Museum of History, and strolling Byward Market where you will find an abundance of quirky boutiques, bars and restaurants. You can either fly back from Ottawa, or take the train to Toronto and return from there.
- Experience the magnificence of Niagara Falls, with a cruise on the Hornblower “Voyage to the Falls”, seeing the Great Gorge, the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and the thundering Horseshoe Falls.
- Explore Ottawa, sitting on the border of Ontario and Quebec, and either cruise the Rideau Canal or along the Ottawa River to see majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and the Prime Ministers residence.
Enjoy time in Toronto, including a cruise on Lake Ontario to admire views of the CN Tower, Rogers Centre and Gibraltar Point Lighthouse.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits