This is a fun family holiday , exploring the wonderful city of Toronto, plenty of time to enjoy all the fun outdoor activities at Blue Mountain, ending with a visit to one of the natural wonders of the world – Niagara Falls.
We have specially created this self-drive holiday for families, with suggested activities to enjoy and longer stays in each of the destinations so you don’t spend all of your time checking in and out of hotels. The pricing is based on two adults and two children with an SUV vehicle, but we can adapt your holiday for any combination of adults and children, and add hotels at the beginning or end of this tour if you would like to extend your holiday. It's also possible to opt for a Toronto and Niagara Falls twin centre using the train to travel, if you'd rather not drive.
- Explore the city of Toronto, getting a birds-eye view from the top of the CN Tower, visiting the home of Ice Hockey at the Hockey Hall of Fame and touring the city by bike
- Enjoy mountain biking, hiking, kayaking and zip-lining in the Blue Mountain resort
- Experience jet boating on the Niagara River up the Niagara Gorge then through the Devil’s Hole Rapids and Whirlpool Rapids
- End on a high up the Skylon Tower with an amazing view of the stunning Niagara Falls
- 2021 departures now on sale!
Fly into Toronto 3 nights – Blue Mountain 4 nights – Niagara Falls 2 nights – Return flight from Toronto
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits