A truly unique holiday to experience the Northern Lights on the Canadian Tundra, plus the chance to experience dog-sledding and snow-shoeing along the Hudson Bay. Unlike some parts of the world, here you’re pretty much guaranteed to see the most spectacular displays of the Northern Lights because Churchill is located directly beneath the Auroral Oval with activity occurring more than 300 nights a year. Each evening you will be transported in the warmth of a Tundra Buggy across the frozen Churchill River to the cosy Thanandelthur Lounge which is located away from the lights of the town to maximise the Northern Lights experience. Here you can view the Northern Lights through panoramic windows whilst enjoying a hot drink, and there is a roof-top observation deck for an unobstructed view.
- Travel out onto the tundra to see the Northern Lights in a Tundra Buggy for uninterrupted viewing away from the lights of the town
- Experience dog-sledding with a local musher and go on a snow-shoe trek with a local expert
- Enjoy a special dinner, enjoying a gourmet meal whilst the sunlight fades and the night sky comes alive
- Maximum number of guests on each tour is 20 people
Selected departure dates in late February and early March
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits