A unique holiday to experience the Northern Lights. Churchill is located directly beneath the Auroral Oval and Northern Lights activity occurs around 300 nights a year. The holiday starts with a stay in Winnipeg, where you will visit the Manitoba Museum and Planetarium, enjoying a private guided tour. Then you will fly to Churchill where you will have many opportunities to see the Northern Lights. You will experience evening trips on the specially-designed Tundra Buggy, which will transport you comfortably into the heart of the Tundra for undisturbed viewing of this spectacular natural display.
- Travel out onto the tundra each evening to see the Northern Lights in a Tundra Buggy, for uninterrupted viewing away from the town lights
- Learn photography tips from an expert to help capture the best images of the Northern Lights
- Enjoy a special dinner in a pop-up restaurant at Prince of Wales Fort, where the transparent ceiling allows you to view the Northern Lights as you dine
- Maximum number of guests on each tour is 20 people
Departures: 24th February, 1st March and 5th March 2019
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits