See polar bears in their natural habitat on this short tour into Manitoba. Fly into Winnipeg and then onto the characterful northern community of Churchill. You will stay in one of the small local hotels for three nights, and spend the days travelling from the town onto the Churchill Tundra. Once here you will tour the tundra to view the polar bears by the specially-designed Tundra Buggy.The Buggy meanders over a system of established trails, stopping at leisure to enjoy the scenery, search for wildlife, and take photos. When daylight begins to fade, you'll head back into the town. You'll enjoy a variety of different experiences including the Tundra Buggy adventure and activities such as dog-sledding, museum visits, cultural programmes and slide presentations. The maximum number of guests on any one tour is 22 - a great number of people to be able to socialise with but also have space to enjoy the polar bear experience.
- Unique Tundra Buggy tours to spot polar bears and other wildlife, and enjoy talks from the guide about the area's geology & history
- Visit the famous Itsanitaq Museum with the worlds best collection of Inuit exhibits
- Dog-sledding excursion with local dog "musher"
- Medium-sized groups led by an Interpretive Guide
- Combine this tour with any other destination in North America, perhaps tour Vancouver Island, traverse the Rockies or visit Toronto & Niagara Falls
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits