This extraordinary escorted tour over seven days and six nights lets you embark on one of the world’s most magical occurrences – the Northern Lights. During your time on this trip, you will have the chance to view this spectacle each night in the most unique of viewing locations – the Aurora Domes with its Plexiglass roof peeping out of the snow, an Aurora Pod® - a glass roofed pod with exceptional scenes and of course, the outdoors itself for an unparalleled vista. With nights dedicated to the auroras, the day is all about embracing Northern Canada’s adventures. Be part of a select group that is able to say they have marvelled the enchanting night skies on this wonderful tour (NHA).
- Exhilarating dog-sled ride through the Boreal Forest
- Fulfil a childhood dream as you learn to build an igloo in Churchill
- Exclusive unique viewing experiences of the Northern Lights such as Aurora Pod® and Aurora Domes with Plexiglass roof.
- Entry and tour of the Itsanitaq Museum and Churchill Northern Studies Center
Arrival Winnipeg 1 night – Churchill 3 nights – Winnipeg 2 nights – Fly home
Limited availability remaining for 2023 - 25 Feb 2023, 9 March 2023
2024 - departure dates & prices not confirmed yet - provisional departure dates:
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits