The Coast Inn of the North is centrally located in downtown Prince George at the Northern Gateway, an ideal base to explore the area. This premier hotel is within walking distance to the business district, as well as many fantastic restaurants, cinemas, theatres, boutiques and is close to the Pine Central Mall, Fraser River, Fort George Park and Two Rivers Art Gallery.
Both couples and families will love the 155 well-appointed guestrooms with comfortable furnishings, bright décor and modern amenities. The indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool are a perfect place to relax after a busy day or enjoy a fun evening in with the family with milk & cookies, popcorn and a complimentary in-room movie available for the kids. Order some room service or choose from the two onsite dining options - Shogun Japanese Steakhouse with a lively interactive Teppan grill or Winston's Resto-Bar for casual dining and excellent cuisine.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits