Coast Fraser Inn
Room Only from £60 per person per night
Nestled within the heart of Williams Lake in British Columbia, The Coast Fraser Inn is set in the perfect spot to get a taste of the city, whilst exploring the incredible outdoor scenery that BC is famous for. Each room is beautifully-appointed, and features plush furnishings, wonderful views, classic décor and a fantastic range of amenities.
You’ll be within close range to a wonderful variety of fun outdoor pursuits, such as hiking, mountain biking, fishing, white water rafting and more. The cities shopping, food and entertainment districts are also within easy reach, as well as a number of interesting museums and gorgeous parks.
In-between exploring, the hotel offers a lovely range of facilities to enjoy, including a spa hot tub, fully-equipped fitness centre, a cross-country skiing site and golfing. You’ll be treated to complimentary breakfast buffets daily, and the connecting Boston Pizza restaurant is a great place to enjoy a bite to eat with gorgeous vistas.
Set near the centre of Williams Lake in British Columbia, you will be close to the city’s shops, restaurants, museums and entertainment districts, whilst a wonderful selection of fantastic outdoor activities and stunning landscapes are within close distance.
We recommend a visit to the Museum of the Cariboo-Chilcotin, where you’ll learn about the fascinating history of Williams Lake and the surrounding region, just a 15 minute walk away. The spectacular Boitanio Park is just minutes from the hotel, showcasing 17-hectares of manicured gardens, open grasslands and luscious forests; take a stroll through the weekly farmers’ market or enjoy live music on Thursdays in the summer months.
All rooms feature:
- Two queen-size beds
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary hot buffet breakfast
- Flat-screen TV with in-house movies
- Coffee maker
- Work desk
- Table with chairs
- Mini fridge
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Ironing facilities
- Pet friendly
- Double Queen Comfort Room - Featuring elegant, cosy décor and lots of living space, these rooms make for a very comfortable stay. Accommodates up to four guests.
- King Comfort Room - These beautiful rooms offer a plush king-size bed, classic furnishings and wonderful views. Accommodates up to two guests. Featuring a king size bed.
- Double Queen Superior Room - Spacious and well-appointed, these lovely rooms feature gorgeous views over the cityscapes of Williams Lake. Accommodates up to four guests.
- King Superior Room - Featuring plush décor and plentiful living space, these rooms overlook stunning cityscape views and offer upgraded furnishings. Accommodates up to two guests.
- Double Queen Superior Room with Separate Lounge - Located on the 4th floor, these luxurious rooms feature a heightened level of beautifully-appointed living space, upgraded facilities and incredible city views. Featuring a separate lounge area and city views. Accommodates up to four guests.
- King Superior Suite - Featuring an extensive level of living space, fantastic amenities and breath-taking city views, these opulent suites welcome you to a luxury home-away-from-home. Features a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, a living room with a sofa bed, a fully-equipped kitchenette, and city views. Accommodates up to two guests.
Set next to the hotel, this ambient restaurant features a beautiful patio area which overlooks the city lights of Williams Lake. Delight in delicious cuisine for lunch and dinner as you enjoy the wonderful landscapes and bustling atmosphere.
Sunday to Thursday: 11am to 11pm
Friday to Saturday: 11am to 1am
Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast
Tuck into a variety of hot and cold breakfast specialities as you relax and plan out the day ahead of you.
Monday to Friday: 6:30am to 9:30am
Saturday to Sunday: 7am to 10am
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi access
- Hot Tub (open 6am to 11pm)
- Business centre
- Fitness centre
- Mini golf
- Cross-country skiing
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Beer & Wine Store
- Complimentary parking