Explore the very best of the Rockies by rail on this scenic adventure. Beginning in Calgary, the tour starts in style with a helicopter trip over the Rockies. You'll visit the national parks of Jasper, Yoho and Banff and stay in the famous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Afterwards, you’ll head out on the renowned Rocky Mountaineer to journey in style across the Rockies to Vancouver, where your amazing adventure comes to an end.
- Enjoy a birds-eye view of the Rockies on the summit helicopter tour
- Explore the stunning national parks of Banff, Yoho and Jasper
- Ride on an Ice Explorer across the Athabasca Glacier
- Experience the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train travelling across the Rockies from Jasper to Vancouver
- 2021 holidays on sale now!
Wilderness Resort Extension
To make this special trip even more memorable, you could add a trip up the renowned wilderness resort of Sonora. On Day 8 you would fly into the northern reaches of British Columbia, to the luxurious Sonora Resort for a five star wilderness experience. Here you can enjoy hiking, biking and fishing all summer, with grizzly bear viewing in the months of September and October. The resort also has a swimming pool, tennis court, putting green, 12-seat cinema and superb restaurant. Add this unique two day experience from £1499 per person.
Fly into Calgary 1 night - Lake Louise 1 night - Banff 1 night - Jasper 2 nights - Kamloops 1 night - Vancouver 1 night - Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits