The very central Village Resort is comprised of three lodges, Weider Lodge, Grand Georgian and Seasons at Blue and your one bedroom suite will be allocated within one of them on arrival.
All guests of the Village Suites have access to an outdoor pool in summer and year round hot tub and the wealth of outdoor activities on offer are all at your doorstep. After the skiing and other snow activities finish, the beach at Georgian Bay beckons and the cycling trails open up for summer and certain activities, such as the Plunge! Aquatic Centre and the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, are open all-year. As a guest of the resort you can also enjoy access to a fitness centre, a games room and a free shuttle service within the resort.
Travel inspiration: Read our guide to Blue Mountain Village, Ontario's largest mountain holiday resort featuring the area's best sight-seeing and nature adventures.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits