Situated in Toronto's famous Entertainment District, Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel is built into the Rogers Centre baseball stadium with fantastic stadium views. The convenient downtown locations allows easy access to Toronto’s main attractions including Molson Amphitheatre, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and is a short walk from Union Station and tram stops providing quick access to the rest of the city.
Contemporary and spacious, the 348 guestrooms and suites feature trendy interiors, plush furnishings and spa-inspired bathrooms and amenities. Some of the rooms feature fantastic stadium views, whilst others have views of the city. Dine at the Arabia Lounge and Sportsnet Grill with delicious cuisine, vibrant atmosphere and excellent stadium views, there is also a Starbucks café, perfect for a quick bite.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits