A perfect holiday for enjoying the great Canadian outdoors, canoeing through the Algonquin Provincial Park. You’ll have a couple of nights sleeping under the stars in a tent and a couple of nights at a cosy log cabin.
The Algonquin Log Cabin, sits on the beautiful shores of Surprise Lake, can accommodate up to 12 guests (6 double rooms). Guests will share communal areas such as kitching, dining area and lounge with fireplace, bathroom and access to sauna. Switch off from the modern day world as the cabin has no phone coverage or electricity throughout your stay.
We’ve built this itinerary starting and ending with a night in Toronto, Algonquin Park package and ending in Toronto and car hire built into the price. You may want to explore further in Ontario. We can tailor-make this all to suit you. (JV)
- Explore the stunning Algonquin Provincial Park, filled with thousands of lakes and rivers, maple hills and rocky ridges, and the only way to explore the interior is by canoe or on foot
- Learn how to paddle and navigate a canoe in twos and solo, plus enjoy a leisurely group trip in a 26 foot Voyager Canoe
- Leave the modern world behind as you camp beneath the stars in tents and then stay in the beautifully situated Algonquin Log Cabin on the shores of Surprise Lake. This simple lodging has no mobile phone coverage or electricity
Fly into Toronto 1 night - Algonquin 4 nights - Toronto 1 night - Fly home
Please note the minimum age is 6 years old, also accommodation in each tent and cabin is for a maximum of two people.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits