Cruising with Holland America, you’ll be treated to sensational views of Alaska’s striking scenery, sailing past 1000 miles of epic landscape – glaciated mountains, thunderous waterfalls and pristine forests. You’ll begin your trip with a night in Vancouver before embarking on your cruise through this amazing destination. We can add more nights in Vancouver if you would like, and perhaps a trip over to the charming city of Victoria on Vancouver Island. This holiday includes a short stay in Vancouver but we can tailormake this to include a trip across the Rockies, a visit to Toronto and Niagara Falls or a journey on the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train.
- Sail into Glacier Bay, the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, where there are more actively calving glaciers than anywhere in the world
- Visit the unique Klondike Gold Rush town of Skagway
- Call at Ketchikan in Alaska, a town built out over the water it looks like it's clinging to the striking granite cliffs
- Cruise the Inside Passage, past dramatic cliffs and spectacular scenery
"Glacier Bay was a huge highlight of the cruise! A whole day is spent meandering from glacier to glacier, with everyone watching quietly waiting for the moment that one calves and the sound of thunder fills the air as the ice hits the ocean. It’s really like nothing I’ve experienced anywhere! A nice surprise for me was how easy it was to find a quite spot on the ship to view the glaciers – Holland America make sure not to fill their ships to capacity and there’s plenty of deck space for everyone, so no fighting for room to take a picture!
Holly, North America Specialist
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits