A wonderful adventure in British Columbia, spotting magnificent wildlife in their own environment - see Black Bears, Orca and Humpback Whales. Take an exhilarating ride in a Zodiac along the coast in search of whales. Travel up through Vancouver Island to the Pacific Rim National Park, then cruise to the bears feeding grounds. Take a scenic flight over the wilds of Vancouver Island. There's no need to drive as you'll be transferred between destinations by coach and plane on this six night independent tour, starting and ending in Vancouver. It can be added to another Canadian itinerary if you’d like to explore more of this diverse and beautiful country. Or simply add a few more days in the charming city of Vancouver to see more of the sights and sample the delicious, diverse cuisine. (JV).
- Whale watching from Victoria on Vancouver Island
- Bear watching on a boat tour from Tofino on the Pacific Coast of Vancouver Island
- Scenic flight transfer from Tofino to Vancouver
- Stay two nights in Vancouver, two nights in Victoria and two nights in Tofino
Fly into Vancouver 2 nights - Victoria 2 nights - Tofino 2 nights - Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits