This is a great choice of hotel for a stay in Edmonton, with this comfortable hotel being close to the city's attractions. Within walking distance of the lush green river valley - the largest parkway system in Canada - allows you to stroll away from the business of the city centre. Two blocks away is the Arts District where you'll find the Art Galley of Alberta and the Citadel Theatre.
There is a lovely relaxed lobby lounge and also all-day restaurant serving a range of dishes, including steak and seafood specialities. Enjoy the indoor heated pool, fitness room and sauna. Back in your room, you'll be able to relax with guest room amenities such as the renowned Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits