Situated on the Grande Allee, at the highest point of Quebec, overlooking the Plaines d'Abraham. Close to the Grand Theatre de Quebec and La Citadelle de Quebec. Set at the entrance of the old walled city, the Hotel Le Concorde is central to many sights, shops, dining and museums. This hotel is in the heart of Quebec City and offers both comfort and value. It even has its own rooftop revolving restaurant offering great views of Quebec City.
The hotel offers 406 nicely sized and thoughtfully appointed rooms and suites, a lovely indoor pool, spa and massage therapy service. Located on the rooftop of the hotel, Ciel! Bistro-Bar is a unique restaurant with spectacular views of Quebec City and St Lawrance River, JAJA restaurant serves Italian cuisine with fresh, local ingredients.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits