Undoubtedly one of Canada’s finest hotels, the Ritz-Carlton Montreal offers exceptional luxury accommodation and world class facilities at the heart of this vibrant city. Originally opened in 1912, it was the first hotel to bear the Ritz-Carlton name and has retained the same outstanding levels of service and sense of grandeur.
Dining here is a real treat. Michelin-star chef Daniel Boulud’s restaurant serves delicious French cuisine but you can also stop off at the Palm Court for an elegant British afternoon tea complete with a range of tempting scones and pastries.
For relaxation you can make use of the hotel’s indoor swimming pool or head to the swanky Dom Perignon bar for a glass of your favourite champagne or an expertly mixed cocktail. The hotel is within easy reach of the attractions of Downtown but you’re also just a short taxi away from the famous tourist sights of Old Montreal.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits