A motorhome holiday is one of the best ways to see Canada, and this suggested itinerary takes you through the beautiful and historic province of Quebec. Beginning in Montreal, you have an easy drive to the charming Mont-Tremblant National Park. Continuing north you will reach the truly massive lake of Saint Jean – essentially an inland sea. Then explore the stunning Saguenay Fjord where you can see Beluga whales and then head back down to the captivating city of Quebec.
You can adapt this suggested route as you wish, perhaps spending more time in the mountains biking and hiking, or perhaps by the lakes swimming and kayaking. You select your own campsites – in high season you’re advised to book these early, but outside of peak times you can usually leave yourself with the flexibility to adapt your itinerary as you go.
- Join in activities for all ages at the resort of Mont Tremblant, including rafting, horse riding, golf, sailing and rock climbing
- Explore La Mauricie Park by Rabaska canoe, 8 metres long with room for 10 people – the traditional mode of transport for the French Canadian fur traders
- Enjoy the sandy beaches and warm waters of the Lac Saint Jean, so large it is essentially an inland sea
- Go whale-watching in the Saguenay fjord, where you will be able to spot Beluga whales in their natural habitat
- Hike the trails of the Jacques-Cartier National Park, through beautiful forests, past picturesque waterfalls and along the stunning lake.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits