Built in 1931, Rodd Charlottetown has retained its old-world, elegant charm thanks to the sophisticated architecture and replicas of period furnishings. You'll be impressed by the historic grand lobby with its marble floors and barrel-vaulted ceiling, and will enjoy modern facilities such as indoor pool and restaurant. Located desirably close-by to downtown Charlottetown, this is a charming spot to relax in between exploring. We love the rooftop patio and garden which offers gorgeous views of the city.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits