This tailormade itinerary shows you the best of East and West Canada, beginning in the cosmpolitan city of Toronto. You can take a day trip to Niagara Falls to discover this wonder of the world, enjoying a Hornblower Cruise to the thundering waters. Then fly to Calgary - the gateway to the Rockies. You don’t need a car, as you’ll take the short coach transfer to Banff, where you'll have a couple of days to explore the stunning national park before boarding the iconic Rocky Mountaineer train. Travel in style through the Canadian Rockies, enjoying fabulous food with expert commentary as you take in the spectacular sights. end your adventure in vibrant Vancouver, where you can enjoy a walking or cycing tour, a floatplane experience or a foodie tour of Granville Island.
If you would like to extend your east - west journey then you could begin your adventure by flying to Halifax Nova Scotia for a couple of nights in this fun and fascinating city before flying onto Toronto. Then after Vancouver you can either fly or take the ferry to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a few days exploring this charming area. Our team of experts will be happy to discuss all of these options with you to tailormake your very best holiday to Canada.
- Explore great Canadian city of Toronto - climb the CN Tower, cruise the harbour, enjoy the cosmopolitan cuisine
- Take a day trip Niagara Falls - enjoy lunch with panoramic views, cruise up close to the thundering waters, discover charming Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Experience the wonder of Banff National Park with it's beautiful lakes and soaring mountains
- Enjoy a two-day trip on the Rocky Mountaineer train travelling through the Rockies
- Discover the lovely coastal city of Vancouver, with it's glorious waterfront and fusion cuisine
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits