From the spectacular scenery of Quebec to the vibrant neighbourhoods of Toronto, there's a world of unique contrasts waiting to be explored. Discover more about Air Transat, voted World’s Best Leisure Airline 2023 by Skytrax for the fifth time, and let's make your journey extraordinary together. For over 35 years Air Transat's been connecting the UK to Canada and today their modern fleet of aircraft, including the greenest in its class A321LR, fly direct year-round from London Gatwick, Glasgow, and Manchester to Toronto. Why not enjoy onward connections throughout Canada, to the USA, Mexico and Caribbean for a great twin centre holiday?
Air Transat also fly from London Gatwick to Quebec City in the summer – the UK’s only direct flight - and Montreal year-round which is a great option for that long-awaited tour of the beautiful province of Quebec, and perhaps on to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and the Maritime provinces.
Take your pick from two classes to suit your travel style. Your holiday starts the moment you step onboard.
Economy Class offers a warm welcome and personalised service, with unparalleled comfort, ergonomic Italian-leather seats, a dedicated crew and a touch screen in-flight entertainment system with movies, TV shows and games at your fingertips. Enjoy a choice between two hot meals served with a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage, plus a snack and soft drinks, included as standard on transatlantic flights.
Elevate your holiday experience and travel in Club Class, Air Transat’s 12-seat premium economy cabin. Enjoy benefits such as two pieces of checked baggage, priority boarding and airport services, gourmet meals, complimentary snacks and beverages, VIP service and added benefits on-board - it’s like premium economy got the VIP treatment.
At the airport benefits:
- Exclusive check-in at the Club Class counter
- Priority queue at select airport security checkpoints
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
- Two pieces of checked luggage of 23 kg each
- Exclusive 12-seat cabin at the front of the aircraft
- Spacious, reclining seats with six-way headrest and footrest
- Various amenities to ensure your comfort on board
- Individual touch screens with USB and power outlet
- Choice of gourmet meals & select wines
- Complimentary beverages and snacks