Whistler in the Rockies is a world-famous ski resort in the winter, but we think that it’s charms are increased in the Spring and Summer months. The Peak 2 Peak Gondola gives you not only spectacular views of the Rockies but also access to a web of lovely walking trails. The River of Golden Dreams is the perfect place to kayak allowing you to spot wildlife and see the beautiful countryside from a different perspective. And at this time of year, you can see the Black Bears that inhabit the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. With a great range of hotels to choose from and a lovely variety of restaurants, cafes and bars, this is a really lovely place to spend time in the summer.
This is a tailormade trip which we can tailor to suit you and your party. We have included some activities as a suggestion, but we can change these as you wish. And you may want to add-on a few days in the beautiful city of Vancouver (JV - TM)
- Whistler Bear Viewing Tour – see the Black Bears that have adapted to living and hibernating amongst this ski area
- Take a canoe or a double kayak along the River of Golden Dreams – or opt for an exhilarating white-water rafting trip
- Ride the Peak 2 Peak Gondola to enjoy scenic walking trails and mountain restaurants
- Experience a canopy walk in the treetops above Whistler, across a network of suspension bridges and suspended stairways
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits