If you’re hoping to find somewhere cosy and charming to stay during your adventurous holiday, then look no further than Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Hotel. A former Olympic skier, Nancy Greene’s favourite place to stay when hitting the British Columbia mountains are these lovely studios and suites.
Nestled within the popular Sun Peaks Village in British Columbia, whether you choose to stay here in the summer or winter, you’ll be treated to easy access to the resort area’s amazing activities and adventures, including cross-country trails, skiing, tubing, hiking, mountain biking and golfing.
Many of the suites and studios feature a kitchenette or a full kitchen, making it easy for you to create your own meals and treat your accommodation as your second home. Though the hotel itself doesn’t have a restaurant, you won’t be far from the village’s wide range of cafes and restaurants.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits