Emerald Lake Lodge
Room Only from £54 per person per night
At a Glance
Built of hand-hewn timber and featuring massive stone fireplaces, the Lodge includes a formal dining room, quiet reading and sitting rooms, conference facilities and a games room. The lounge is enhanced by an oak bar salvaged from an 1890’s Yukon saloon
- Dotting the 13-acre peninsula are 24 cabin-style buildings (accommodating up to 200 guests), newly built to reflect the traditional architecture of the Lodge. Rooms have private baths, balconies and wood burning fieldstone fireplaces, which are stocked daily with complimentary firewood. Room amenities include feather duvets and pillows, telephones, in-room coffee makers, hair dryers, alarm clocks and internet access available for rooms
- Billiards, chess, board games and the lodge’s only television are available on the upper floor
- Explore the second highest waterfall in Canada - Takakkaw Falls, the beauty of Lake O’Hara, the Natural Bridge, the Burgess Shale or the Spiral Tunnels (the CPR train track inside a mountain).
- Other activities are also generally available like:
- Rock Climbing
- Day Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Combining the California Cuisine concept with the local influences of the Native Indian past and the local wild game; The result is true to the spirit of California Cuisine, but more rustic and hearty than you would find in the city and completely unique.
- The wine list received the coveted Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence” in 2004 and boasts over 400 outstanding local and international selections