Combine all the attractions of Banff & the Rockies with the cities of Calgary & Edmonton on this Alberta Adventure. Explore the cowboy city of Calgary, ascend the Calgary Tower and visit the scene of Eddie the Eagles exploits at the Winsport Olympic Park. Top Things to Do in Calgary
Whilst in Banff you can hike, bike or horse ride through the Rockies. Try whitewater rafting or perhaps take a ride up into the mountains on the Banff Gondola. Top Things to Do in Banff
Then experience the lovely laid-back city of Edmonton. A great destination for families, with it’s massive Mall, home to an indoor amusement park and hundreds of restaurants & shops. There is also Fort Edmonton Park, Canada’s largest living museum bringing to life four pivotable periods in the history of the city. Top Things to Do in Edmonton
Our suggestion is three nights in Calgary, then four nights in Banff followed by three nights in Edmonton, but you can change this to suit you. You can choose different hotels and we’ll create an itinerary that’s perfect for you.
- Step back in time at the Calgary Heritage Park Historical Village, visiting a First Nations encampment and ride a steam train through the old west - Hyperlink
- Visit the Winsport Canada Olympic Park, and the adventurous can experience the Summer Bobsleigh Ride and zipline from the top of the ski jump tower where Eddie the Eagle entertained the nation
- Take a detour to the dinosaurs at Drumheller – the Dinosaur Capital of the World
- Go bear-spotting in Banff, or perhaps try out a Cowboy Cookout – either on horseback or on a covered wagon ride, to a BBQ on the Sundance Canyon Trail
- Take a Segway tour through North America’s largest urban parkland through Edmonton
- 2021 now on sale!
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits