Ottawa is rapidly becoming our favourite city in Canada, with it’s fantastic range of things to do and places to eat, all with the backdrop of grand architecture and delightful riverside parks. We’ve created this suggested itinerary to make the most of this charming city, which you could either enjoy as mini-break (direct flight time is now less than 8 hours) or added onto a stay in Toronto, Niagara Falls or Montreal.
- Explore the lively Byward Market area with its massive variety of independent boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars
- Take a historical walking tour around Parliament Hill, the National War Memorial, Fairmont Chateau Laurier and The Prime Ministers offices
- Enjoy a cruise along the Ottawa River through the city for magnificent views of Parliament Hill and Rideau Falls
Visit the fantastic museums of Ottawa, including the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits