A real family adventure, contrasting historic cities with mountain activities, and whale watching with bear spotting. Beginning in the charming city of Montreal, you then have time to enjoy the lovely mountain resort of Tremblant, before heading north to the whale watching base of Tadoussac. Your holiday will end with a stay overlooking the stunning Lake Sacacomie where you can enjoy the watersports and wildlife.
We have thought-out this tour with families in mind, ensuring the driving distances aren’t too long and the hotel stays are not too short. The pricing is based on two adults and two children with an SUV vehicle, but we can adapt your holiday for any combination of adults and children, and add hotels at the beginning or end of this tour if you would like to extend your holiday.
- Start in Montreal... try out the new urban zipline circuit, check out the thousands of bugs in the Insectarium and then experience the five distinct ecosystems of North America at the Biodome
- Breathe in the mountain air of Tremblant, whilst biking, hiking, and kayaking
- Take the boat trip of a lifetime along the St Lawrence on a whale-watching cruise
- Try out the speciality of Quebec “poutine” – chips with gravy and cheese curds
- Enjoy canoeing, boating and fishing on Lake Sacacomie or hiking, biking and horse-riding along its banks
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits