Nancy Greene's Cahilty Hotel
from £52 per person per night
If you’re hoping to find somewhere cosy and charming to stay during your adventurous holiday, then look no further than Nancy Greene’s Cahilty Hotel. A former Olympic skier, Nancy Greene’s favourite place to stay when hitting the British Columbia mountains are these lovely studios and suites.
Nestled within the popular Sun Peaks Village in British Columbia, whether you choose to stay here in the summer or winter, you’ll be treated to easy access to the resort area’s amazing activities and adventures, including cross-country trails, skiing, tubing, hiking, mountain biking and golfing.
Many of the suites and studios feature a kitchenette or a full kitchen, making it easy for you to create your own meals and treat your accommodation as your second home. Though the hotel itself doesn’t have a restaurant, you won’t be far from the village’s wide range of cafes and restaurants.
This charming complex is just steps away from Sun Peaks Village, a popular ski area in British Columbia. This beautiful location isn’t just confined to skiing in the winter months – come the summer there’s a variety of amazing activities including hiking and mountain biking.
All of the 168 rooms include:
- DVD player
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Alarm clock
- Bathroom with heated floor
- Daily housekeeping
- Secure storage room for sporting equipment
- Traditional Lodge Room – Classic rooms featuring two queen beds and lovely mountain views. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Studio – A charming studio featuring a queen bed, a sofa bed, a fridge, microwave, crock pot and frying pan, plus a little dining area and mountain views.
- Studio Kitchenette – A small yet perfectly formed studio room for two, with a fire place, a kitchenette with a stove, oven and dishwasher, plus a sofa bed and mountain views.
- Deluxe Studio – Much larger studio rooms, boasting a queen bed, a queen sofa bed, a nice dining and lounging area, a small kitchen area, and mountain views. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Grand Studio – Lovely, large studio rooms, featuring a fireplace, a queen bed and queen sofa bed, a six-person dining table and a slightly larger living area. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Deluxe Loft – A popular accommodation choice, featuring an upstairs area with a king bed, a full kitchen and living room, a cosy fireplace, a dining area, and gorgeous mountain views. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- Family Suites with Kitchens – Cosy yet spacious suites, featuring two queen beds in the separate ensuite bedroom, plus a queen sofa bed or queen bed in the living room. Also boasting a kitchen, two bathrooms, a dining area, and a fireplace. Sleeps up to six guests.
- Loft – Head upstairs and you’ll find a king bed or a tri-bunk bed. Meanwhile, downstairs features a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room and double sofa bed. Sleeps a maximum of four guests.
- One Bedroom Suite – Welcoming suites featuring a separate bedroom with a queen bed, and a living room with a queen sofa bed. There’s also a full kitchen, fireplace and living room, as well as the usual dining table and fireplace. Sleeps a maximum of six guests.
- Two Bedroom Suite – Big and spacious suites, featuring a master bedroom with a king bed, and a smaller bedroom with two twin beds. There’s also a living room with a queen sofa bed and fireplace, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, a dining table, and mountain views. Sleeps up to six guests.
- Three Bedroom Suite – The biggest of the suites, with a master bedroom featuring a king bed upstairs, and then downstairs featuring one bedroom with a queen bed, and another with two twin beds. Also boasting a full kitchen, a living room with a fireplace and sofa bed, a dining area, and mountain views. Sleeps a maximum of eight guests.
- Complimentary guiding services, and 125 trails
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Ski and bike storage
- WiFi throughout hotel
- Coffee machine in the lobby
- Movie nights for the kids
- Welcome reception with Olympic skier Nancy Greene